My cars hahaha.
Scorching hot eyes
Heart cold like ice
Place full of lies
You’ve to think thrice
Don’t roll the dice
To those who’re lice
Neck clamped in vise
Wrath in devise
Death’s be the prize
Still grateful for this. :)
Whoever volunteers to buy this for me as an early birthday present shall be rewarded with a kiss. :*
hehe (- -,)v
The cow. My cow is cute. Haha!
Nitong Sabado lang, nakaranas ako ng mga bagay na unang beses ko pa lang nagawa. Nakakatuwa ang mga bagong karanasan, sobrang napangiti ako lalo na ang maakyson na baka.
Nabigyan ng matinding kulay ang sandaling panahon ng pagbabakasyon naming buong team sa Batangas, at masasabi ko na masaya talaga sila kasama kahit dito sa opisina (sila lang, hindi kasama yung mga banyaga hahahaha) nuon pa.
• Naranasan ko ang unang beses ko na pagsakay sa tricycle na lampas 15 minutos ang biyahe (40 pesos ba naman isa?)
• Naranasan ko sumakay ng motorsiklo, naka-angkas sa likod. Ang sarap pala sa pakiramdam, masakit lang yung ulan sa mukha.
• Dahil sa kabilang bundok yung dalampasigan, walang signal ang phone ko. First time ko na makaranas ng 24+ hours na walang signal. Mejo uhm, nakakapanlaya pala. Mas sama-sama kami ng mga kaibigan ko. Hahaha!
• Nagsiga kami sa buhangin at nagusap ng mga kung ano anong bagay.
• Muntik na habulin ng baka na natakot samin. Nag-charge na kaya yung baka! Takbo kame ee hahaha!
• Nakakita ng mga isdang tumatalon-talon sa dagat, ang ganda!
• Nakakita ako ng mga buhay na sea urchin. Ulit, first time. Ganun kalinis at kabuhay yung dagat. Marami ring mga umang, isda, at sea grass. Meron din sea cucumbers! Pati sea worms!
• Mainit pala sa Montero na SUV. (epal lang. *bow*)
Mas nakakapanabik yung mga yun kesa sa paglangoy mismo sa dagat. Hahaha!
Nakakatakot yung baka.
The feeling of being judged is undeniably loathsome; a get-to-know opportunity waived up front is comparable to a rag used as a face towel. It is a situation that kills relationships, an act that pushes parties into the black-and-white area, an earthquake that bifurcates a supposedly whole relationship.
Everyone knows that judging is unethical, and that in most situations it must be cast away. A reason is that one does not simply know what is the past of another. Another is that, as stated above, an earthquake that bifurcates. Hey, does it have to be reiterated? No.
That’s what this boy is trying to do to the people around him, especially at work. The act takes time master, and stumbling blocks are like dust in the air; everywhere. There’s this rewarding feeling for each great attempt, and it taught him to be more patient (and in a higher form, understanding) to others.
Like ordinary things, too much of anything is bad, and now he’s at a crossroad: to judge or not the persons who put him in to the seat of misery. It is evident in his mind that there is power play, and yet the precious attitude holds back the barbaric side of the brain; a dilemma that causes a stressful impact on the well-being of his personality.
The conclusion is that the attitude of removing-the-judging to wrong persons shall make an individual stupid. If the truth is shoved to the face and yet eyes voluntarily looks beyond even though nothing is there is preposterous. Averting the truth to give chance or to understand is overrated. Perhaps aggravation in this happening shall be appreciated.
Image from sxc.hu
Oftentimes you’ve to choose what is really right over what feels to be right.
Final Cutting? iMovie-ng hahahaha I look stupid hahaha
Since I wasn’t able to take a photo of the copy that I borrowed, I took it from the bookstore. haha!
Late upload. Sorry.
It sucks when you know what is the right thing to do to fix the mess yet you cannot even raise a finger to do so.
It sucks when you know you do a lot of things yet justification for it is so minute, if none, and you receive words that you do not do anything.
It sucks when all of the pressures of keeping the people around you surviving yet the more you do it, the more pressure you get instead of getting stronger.
It sucks when you feel that cannot handle things and everything is going astray yet you stand your ground just to keep the faith.
What is this comeuppance? What did I do? :\